Last month I shared with you my new love, Gevalia Keurig®* Compatible Pods Signature Blend. This coffee is absolutely delicious and always brewed perfectly! I enjoy it so much that I have purchased a few more boxes! Yes, I’m loving it that much! However, I must admit something, I’ve been enjoying another one too. Would you believe that I’ve been also drinking the Maxwell House Keurig®* Compatible Pods Dark Roast too? You’re surprised right? As am I! As a newer coffee drinker, I didn’t think I’d be ready for a dark roast!
Maybe we shouldn’t be surprised that I like the Maxwell House Keurig®* Compatible Pods, it is Canada’s #1 home-brewed cup of can-do* after-all! 7 million cups served each day! It’s a delicious 100% Acadia coffee which is available in Dark Roast, House Blend, and Decaf flavours.
Did you have a chance to try any of the NEW Keurig®* Compatible Pod brands by Kraft Canada? If you haven’t already, you really should! And make sure to claim your $1 off coupon for Maxwell House, Gevalia and Nabob Keurig®* Compatible Pods by visiting Kraft Canada.
10 winners from my blog were chosen at random during the NEW Kraft Keurig®* Compatible Pod brands by Kraft Canada Giveaway last month. I’d love to have these winners comment below letting me know how much they loved the coffee. Which was their favorite? By leaving a comment, these winners will be entered into the Keurig®* Compatible Pod Grand Prize Giveaway for a chance to win a $50 Visa Gift Card! If you haven’t tried the coffee yet, you’ll be able to read the comments below and see how much they enjoyed them.
- Must have won and sampled the coffee awarded in the first blog post
- Must leave at least 1 comment with feedback about how they enjoyed the Keurig®* Compatible Pods. Welcomed to discuss all 3 flavours or simply share their favourite.
- Must provide full name originally used to enter the contest in the first blog post
- Must leave a comment by Thursday July 17, 2014 12pm EST.
Terms and Conditions:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Winner must leave at least 1 comment to be entered in the draw. Additional comments will not increase chances of winning. Winner will be randomly chosen. Winner must reside in Canada and be 18 years and over. Winners from my first blog post have until Thursday July 17, 2014, 12pm to post a comment. The winner will be contacted by sheblogs on July 18, 2014 by 5pm EST.
Ok, spill it… how much did you love NEW Kraft Keurig®* Compatible Pod brands by Kraft Canada?
Which was your favorite?
Have a fabulous day!!
*Works with Keurig® K-Cup® brewing systems. Not compatible with Keurig Vue® coffee makers. Keurig®, Keurig Vue®, and K-Cup® are registered trademarks of Keurig, Incorporated. Keurig, Incorporated is not affiliated with Kraft Canada Inc.
Although this post has been generously sponsored by Kraft Canada, the opinions and language are all my own, and in no way do they reflect Kraft Canada.