Potato Salad is delicious, especially if you make it to your liking!
One of my favorite salads is potato salad. I love eating eat and I love making it. It’s one of those salads where you don’t need to measure anything, it’s just a question of putting ingredients you like. Want to check out how I make mine? You can use my basic recipe and customize it to your liking.
How to make Potato Salad – Delicious Potato Salad Recipe
– Potatoes (I like using baby potatoes. I often buy multicolored ones, they give the salad nice color.)
– Carrots (I use multicolored carrots.)
– Hard Boiled Eggs (I only use the whites.)
– Fresh Dill
– Mayonnaise or Salad Dressing (I use Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil.)
– Salt and Pepper
** I’m not specifying the quantity of any of the ingredients, as it really depends on your taste and how much potato salad you want to make.
– Wash the potatoes. Cut them in small pieces (I keep the skin on), place them in a pot of water, and boil them until they reach your desired texture. (I like mine between firm and mushy.) Strain them and allow them to cool completely.
– Once the potatoes are cooled, place them in a large container.
– Chop the carrots, celery, and scallions. Place them in the container with the potatoes.
– Cut the hard-boiled eggs (I use the whites only) into small pieces and place them in the container.
– Chop dill and sprinkle it over the contents of the container.
– Mix in the mayonnaise. Add as much mayonnaise as you like.
– Add salt and pepper to taste.
– Taste the potato salad to see if you need to add anything. Perhaps you need to add more dill, mayonnaise, or more salt & pepper? Or maybe it’s not crunchy enough, if so add more carrots and celery.
– Once you like the taste of the potato salad, store it in the fridge. I like to store it in the fridge at least 2-4 hours before serving.
Potato Salad with multicolored baby potatoes and carrots.
Potato Salad with baby potatoes and carrots.
Another one of my favorite salads, is this deliciously refreshing summer salad! It’s so good!
Delicious Potato Salad made to your liking!
So as you can see, potato salad is easy to make. It’s a question of following your taste. If you like your salad more mushy, boil the potatoes longer. If you like your salad crunchy, don’t boil the potatoes as long. Add and remove ingredients to your liking. Follow your taste buds and you’ll have yourself a delicious salad. :)
What’s your favorite salad or perhaps you have a few?
Have a FABULOUS day!
P.S. I’ll be linking this to these parties.