Easy Valentine Crafts and Free Printables with Crystal from Crystal & Co. Crystal is a fabulous Mom to 5 boys! Crystal & Co. is your mommy resource and today she’s here to share with you wonderful Valentine Crafts you can create with your kids.
Easy Valentine Crafts with Free Printables
I am so excited to be here today on The DIY Dreamer sharing Valentine crafts with you guys! This is a fun time of year at our house. Even though all of my little ones are boys, we still love to make and create easy Valentines!
If you are on the hunt for homemade Valentines that will not break the bank, check out my step by step tutorials, I have a great list that include free printables! Your kids will love making these with you to give to their teachers, friends, neighbors and family members. Hello Valentine School Party solution!
12 Valentine Crafts For Kids
- Recycled Heart Crayons- this is the most viewed Valentine craft on my site. Take leftover and broken crayons and convert them into Valentine heart crayons! You will adore the free printable that goes with them- there is a pink printable for girls and a blue printable for boys.
- Valentine Bark- this is the perfect treat for your teacher. There is a free printable to make gift giving super easy!
- Valentine Mailboxes- I love these paper mache mailboxes that little ones love to decorate. A great place to leave Valentine notes!
- Valentine Popcorn - oh, this is easy and yummy. This treat is perfect for your Valentine party and takes 10 minutes to make.
- Sucker For You Printable- every child loves to get and give suckers! You will love this I am a Sucker for You free printable.
- Valentine Soap Printable- this soap tutorial is another fun projects the kids will love helping you with. It comes with a free printable so you can hand them out to friends and there is a treat inside the soap! Score!
- Blow Me Away Bubble Valentine- this free printable fits perfectly on the party favor size bubbles that are 2 oz. This is a fun treat that is sugar free! (Moms love that!)
- Cupid Poo Free Printable – this free printable is adorable. Put Valentine colored m&ms in a clear cello bag, staple the printable on and you have a fun treat that boys especially love.
- Marshmallow Valentine Pops- love marshmallows? Make these! Super easy and the kids will have a blast making them and giving them to their friends.
- Cupcake Spa Socks- take spa socks and convert them to a teachers gift that looks like a cupcake! Love!!
- Decorate with Heart Candy- here is a fun and inexpensive way to decorate for your Valentine party. Think outside the box with these conversation hearts.
- Mod Podge Vase- do you love to give flowers to your teacher for Valentine’s Day? Maybe you want a sweet, homemade flower arrangement for your Valentine table. Re-purpose spaghetti jars to make these personal vases!
Which one are you most excited to make? Enjoy!
Thanks so much for stopping by Crystal! Those Valentine Craft Ideas are wonderful!
Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Hi there! Are you new to The DIY Dreamer? If so, WELCOME!!
I’m Christine and I’m so very HAPPY you stopped in.