A Valentine Glitter Photo Frame is a perfect Valentine’s Day gift! I created two of them with the help of my daughters (just to show how easy they are to create). Must of the supplies we used to make them came from the January box of supplies from Martha Stewart Crafts, thanks to the #12MonthsofMartha .
Valentine Glitter Photo Frame
(What I used to create these frames)
- Wooden Photo Frame
- Acrylic Paint (Pink Taffeta and Fruit Punch, both were pearl finish from Martha Stewart Crafts)
- Foam and/or Paint Brush
- Glitter (Tourmaline and Coral Pink from the Handmade Valentines Glitter Mini 6 Pack from Martha Stewart Crafts)
- Scrapbook paper (Handmade Valentines 12×12 Paper Pad by Martha Stewart Crafts)
- Heart Punch (Punch All Over Pattern Heartbeat from Martha Stewart Crafts)
- Stickers (Handmade Valentines Stamp Stickers from Martha Stewart Crafts)
- Yarn (Tourmaline Glitter Eyelash from #MarthaStewartCrafts )
- Mod Podge
- Hot glue gun
*Martha Stewart Crafts are available at Michaels.
Step 1: I applied one coat of the paint. Step 2: I applied a second coat of paint and while the paint was still wet I applied some glitter all over the frame.
Step 3: I took out a piece of scrapbook paper and used the Punch All Over Pattern Heartbeat to create little hearts. Step 4: I cut out some hearts out of the scrapbook paper and chose a Stamp Sticker. Step 5: I applied Mod Podge on the back of the hearts, mini hearts and glued them onto the frame. After,I placed a cute stamp sticker.
Step 6: I measured the contour of the heart. I cut three pieces of yarn the length of the heart. Step 7: I twisted the three pieces of yarn together. Step 8: With the help of a hot glue gun, I glued the yarn onto the frame.
And voilà the result:
What do you think of the glitter photo frames? Aren’t they cute? They were so much fun to create.
Have you started making Valentine gifts yet? Who do you usually make something for? Or do you usually purchase the gift? If you’re looking for some ideas, you could make a cute bookmark or even some cookies. Don’t forget to print out a v-card to go along with the gift.
Hope you have a FABULOUS day!
P.S. I’ll be linking to these Parties.
Disclosure: Martha Stewart Crafts sent me supplies in order to create this project. The opinions in this post are 100% my own.
Hi there! Are you new to The DIY Dreamer? If so, WELCOME!!
I’m Christine and I’m so very HAPPY you stopped in.