Working on a renovation project and have junk to remove? Perhaps you have a garage or basement full of stuff you want to get rid of? JUSTJUNK® would be a perfect solution for you! They will come on location and dispose of everything for you, isn’t that awesome!
I was so intrigue about their services that I had to ask JUSTJUNK® a few questions. Come on, I know you’re curious too!
Junk removal with JUSTJUNK®
– What is JUSTJUNK®? JUSTJUNK® is a full service junk removal and pickup. If you have junk lying around your home or office, their removal teams are able to do all that hard work for you so that you don’t have to lift a finger. Providing removals during renovations or large and small demolitions are also a specialty of theirs, as they can come in quick and leave the place shining!
– When was JUSTJUNK® founded and for what purpose? Founded in 2004 in St. Catharines by Mike Thorne. When asked at his former employer to remove several pieces of office furniture, Mike saw opportunity amidst the chaos of a cluttered homes and offices to help people everywhere overwhelmed with excesses of “stuff.” Often, when asking what sort of items friends, family and early customers needed removed, Mike heard them answer, “oh, you know, just junk,” and the name was then set! In the time since, JUSTJUNK® has opened franchises in Canada from Coast to Coast, and next up are two new franchises in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario and Surrey, British Columbia
– What can JUSTJUNK® remove? What can’t be removed? We specialize in residential removals and office cleanouts, but we’re capable of small demolitions, flooring removals and more. The only things that we would not be able to remove are the common things that city services or moving companies would not be able to remove: hazardous materials, oils, paint cans, etc. Disposal of these items must be done carefully and through specific services, and most importantly they must be transported correctly which only specific services are set up to do. Contact the town or city services in your area for more information.
– What’s the strangest thing you removed? A skeleton. Though not a case of someone’s skeleton in the closet secrecy, the skeleton we’d removed was from a medical office that had been used in training of medical interns in the 90s. It was one of the earliest finds , but over time we’ve found lots of books from the 19th and 20th centuries in great shape. We’ve even removed farm equipment!
– What happens to the “junk” once it’s removed from the premises? Removal services also include all disposal and we ensure that we don’t just stop at the landfills. Junk removal is eco conscious so that whatever can be donated to local charities or recycled is properly done so. Just because it’s junk to our customers, it doesn’t mean it’ll follow that same path for someone else!
– What determines the cost of the removal service? Volume! JUSTJUNK® doesn’t charge by weight, hours or labour. Costs are simply calculated by how much space the items take up in our trucks. With a full capacity of fifteen cubic yards, and low starting rates, volume rates ensure that there are no extra fees or anything hidden. We also provide free estimates up front so you have the option of using our service, but rest assured. If you’re happy with the quote you don’t have to reschedule, we can begin right away!
– How does JUSTJUNK® work? JUSTJUNK® comes to you! Because of our mobility on the road and in the home, we don’t require any bulky bins to be left on your lawn for days at a time! We also don’t require items to be outside, as most charitable pickups do. We can pick up items anywhere within the home! With same and next days service, and our full-serve removal, pickups can be complete within an hour in many cases without the coordinating of a truck to drop off or pick up a bin!
I would do anything to put my hands on some of the junk that they pick up. Did you see those old books in the video? Gosh I’d love to have them! And the typewriter? Oh goodness, I’d love to have it! I’d happily use it as a decor piece. I can just imagine the other treasures they come across. I’m just really happy that they don’t throw out everything. I love this “Just because it’s junk to our customers, it doesn’t mean it’ll follow that same path for someone else!”.
JUSTJUNK® will be on W Network’s Be The Boss Canada tomorrow, Thursday March 6th at 8:00pm EST.
I’ll be tuning in for sure!
To get more info on JUSTJUNK® removal services, please head on over to www.justjunk.com
Have a great day!!
This post was brought to you by JUSTJUNK®. As always, this post reflects my personal opinion.